Thursday, January 31, 2008

Software delivered

Finally, software was delivered Wednesday afternoon. Today King took my place up at Princess' school for lunch and recess duty. Toward the end of recess, a boy was pushed from the top of playground equipment and fell, causing a seizure and concussion. King was the one to call 9-1-1 and direct rescue personnel to the child. I am really glad he was there and not me. He's so calm in a crisis. The boy will be fine, we hope.

Another biggie ... it looks like we will sign a lease for office space this week! We are hopeful that God will continue to lead us in good decisions. The office looks great and is small enough for us now and will allow us to grow a bit this next year. It will be weird to have a real office and to hire employees. Neither of us is terribly excited about it because of the changes that it will bring, but it seems to be the right time and the right thing to do. Change is always hard for me. The good thing is that I should be able to maintain my home office. I spent the day in my sleep shirt and fuzzy slipper socks. Not exactly office attire, but I have been quite sick today and dressing for success took on a different meaning today.

Dixie is doing great. You can tell she feels oh, so much better! :) Pictures to come after her bath tomorrow.

No comments: