Sunday, January 20, 2008

No Workout, Just sick

I wanted to work out before church this morning, but I just didn't feel like it was the right thing to do. Turns out, that hunch was right. A couple of hours later, I was on the couch with big Hypo episodes. (Last night I had so many Hypo episodes that I had to just go to sleep.) This morning I started with hypo episodes, then I got a migraine and a stomach bug. I'm not a happy camper. :( One great thing is that I am reading Charles Spurgeon's book on prayer. I think it's called Praying Successfully. It's very, very good.

My weight is down a bit more (137.2). Down is a good direction. :) I'm not feeling my best and it makes no sense, but what I want for dinner is a nice, big, cheeeeesy pizza! I will instead, eat rice. :) 136, here I come...