Friday, January 25, 2008

Random


I leave today to go see my Granny. My sweet friend, Bonnie, will go with us (Princess and myself). It will be a quick trip. 6.5 hours one way. We will see Granny tonight and for a while in the morning, then leave to drive home.


I was able to walk on the treadmill this morning and even increased my speed. I was almost jogging, but I couldn't jog because it would make my knee pop worse. So, I just walked reeeeally fast. :)


I am still having a lot of Hypo episodes. We've had a lot of cool, rainy weather and I'm convinced that the Barometric pressure has something to do with my episodes. The cold will trigger an episode as well. I can't even take Dixie out to go potty without it triggering an episode. It's the weirdest thing. The only thing that I have noticed is I have an episode after a flat line followed by an uptick on the pressure chart. I can't even say for certain that the flat/uptick has anything to do with the episodes. It's something to watch.


JUST WHAT IS BAROMETRIC PRESSURE?

Gravity pulling the air toward the earth causes it to exert a pressure that is measured by a barometer. If the barometer is rising, the air is exerting higher pressure on the ground, which implies it is sinking, clearing out the clouds. If the barometer falls, the air exerts less pressure, which can imply it is rising, leading to cloud formation and precipitation.

No comments: