Monday, January 14, 2008

Blueberries


We found these delicious dried blueberries at Sams Club on Saturday. Oh, dear, they are so yummy. I also bought some chopped dates. Blueberries, dates and almonds make a very delectable snack, I must say. I've done some research and this article incorporates several of the scientific studies that I've discovered regarding blueberries. I am also doing this Flat Belly Diet sans the book. I don't think I need to pay $30 to get the goody out of adding some new ideas to my eats, thankyouverymuch. I do like the encouragement to drastically cut down my sodium intake for the next few days. In researching this diet, I found great things about monounsaturated fats. Turns out that this new info is very easy to incorporate into our new eating style. King is on board. I'll let you read about the results as we go along. Oh, I forgot to add, I lost another pound! 138.8!

No comments: