Thursday, April 12, 2007

Working Girl


Here I am, working away at my desk in my new office. No, wait. That's Grover on my desk. Don't you just love Grover? My favorite book as a child was, "The Monster At The End Of This Book". Loved it! Now, I have found a small version of my childhood friend and he keeps me company at my desk. I think he has a "rosey" spot, don't you?

The roses are from my "Mother's Day" bush that King and Princess bought me three years ago. I'll have to post a picture in a couple of days. It is covered with roses. The roses smell soooo good, too. Did you know a great fertilizer for roses is a banana peel? I was skeptical, too. I tried it after a neighbor urged me to try it. Shazam. I have done nothing to this rose bush for two years ... no yearly pruning, no fertilizing. Nothing. I only put banana peels on it. It is 5' tall and 3.5'-4' wide and blooms all season long. I'm telling ya ... banana peels.

So, did I mention that I am working from home now? Yes, I've been hired as the executive assistant for my hubby. Like in a professional position ... not a wash your socks kind of position. It's been fun so far and I look forward to working and helping him even more.

No comments: