Thursday, April 05, 2007

Plateau and Treats

Well, as happens in weight loss, I have hit a plateau. I lost about a pound a day for 3 weeks in March for a total of 20 lbs. I haven't lost any weight this week. I did give myself my "20 lb" goal/treat. I got Solar nails. Oh my! I've wished for these type of nails for years, but have never had the motivation or reason to spend money on them. I told myself if I lost 20 pounds that I would get them. I'm so glad that I did. It's a reminder to stay on top of my game every time I look at my hands. I'll post a picture on Friday.

New treats! David and I took our Christmas camera back to Best Buy today because it does not take low light pictures very well. The manager has been so helpful. I'm really liking Best Buy these days. David traded the big camera in for a dryer and a cute little digital camera that fits in my purse! A new dryer!! I'm so excited. Mine still works, it just takes a little longer to dry big loads and it's one of those purchases that will be necessary before too long.

Here is a picture of my Hero. He's the one who bought my dryer and my camera and my new nails. What a doll!

My camera should arrive tomorrow. I'll take a picture of my nails and post it then.

Update: the dryer just arrived and is purring away in there. Ahhhh. The things that pamper us as women. Especially gadget girls like myself.

No comments: