Monday, March 30, 2009

What is wrong with this picture?

While watching horse riding lessons on Friday, I sat in my car with my notebook (computer) in my lap. It was a beautiful day and, smiling, I watched as a horde of 5 year old girls descended on the ranch for a birthday party. One mother/grandmother drove up next to me and unloaded her children. After making a few trips from the car to the picnic tables by the riding arena, she decided she was finally finished making trips back and forth.

At which point she held up her key fob and "beep-beep", locks her car. The one in the picture.

Alrighty then.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That just gave me my daily dose of laugh out loud, and now I think I'll close Firefox and stop surfing, as the last two posts I read have been the best. (The other was at AntiqueMommy.com)