Thursday, March 19, 2009

Interview with the Princess

1. What is something your mommy always says to you? I love you

2. What makes your mommy happy? Chocolate

3. What makes your mommy sad? Country music

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? tickle me

5. What was your mommy as a child? I don't know

6. How old is your mom? (correct answer given) :)

7. How tall is your mommy? 5'4"

8. What is her favorite thing to do? snuggle Daddy and I

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? work

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? the church plant (Mars Hill Church Underground Austin...coming soon)

11. What is your mommy really good at? hugging

12. What is your mommy not very good at? singing country music

13. What does your mommy do for her job? PDF Complete computer work stuff

14. What's your mommy favorite food? chocolate

15. What makes you proud of your mommy? I don't know

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Reepicheep

17. What do you and your mommy do together? sew

18. How are you and your mommy the same? we both like horses

19. How are you and your mommy different? she's older than me

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? she gives me all sorts of kinds of gifts

21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? home

22. Her worst place? Hollisters

No comments: