Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Alas!

Mr. Blogger is satiated. Finally. I can blog again.

So, I'm sitting here toying with the decision to post what I just read. It's so ironically funny, but posting about politics is sooo taboo. This is just funny though. I would shake my head at this regardless of who said it.

Let me preface this by saying that my logic sounds very much like this sometimes. I get caught in a loop and no one understands me. I have sympathy for this guy. I just hope he doesn't really believe what he said and can clarify what he really meant.

Ok, so I was reading the news and ran across this:
Obama: I Have More Executive Experience Than Palin ... Barack Obama contends that he is more experienced in executive matters than Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because he has managed his presidential campaign for the past 18 months.

The rebuttal by McCain's spokesman: "For Barack Obama to argue that he’s experienced enough to be president because he’s running for president is desperate circular logic and it's laughable."

Now, I don't want to scoff at Obama, but really. The election is in 2 months! He's qualified to take on Putin and Amadenajad because he's been running for president? He can wrangle our economy because he managed campaign contributions?? Obama needs to be telling the American people some serious qualifications like ... I don't know ... actual change he has caused while an elected official. How about economic change he wrought? Any?

The sad thing is that Obama, the presidential candidate, is being compared to the other party's VICE presidential candidate. Lord, have mercy.

No comments: