Friday, October 17, 2008

Shoe Love

I feel bad about leaving the grumpy Mama Bear post up for a day. I meant to post something fun a bit sooner. What is more fun than a bit of shoe love? So, let's talk shoes.

These precious shoes are now a part of my Shoe Love family. I didn't know how they would look in real life because they almost looked a little granny-ish from the website. Not granny shoes. They are so cute with slacks. I got them a week ago and love them so much ...
that I bought the bronze pair. They should arrive on Monday and I can't wait to see how the color turns out. Brown slacks, bronze shoes, pink sweater ... I'm just sayin'.

One of my triggers for my Periodic Paralysis episodes is getting too cold. Thus, it is important to keep my feet warm. And what better way than a supple pair of leather ankle boots?

No comments: