Saturday, October 04, 2008

Mish Mash of Thoughts

Friday was a very busy day. Pardon my absence. Today King has gone dove hunting and Princess is at her sewing class.

What am I doing? I have a college football game blaring in the background and I am simultaneously: organizing the pantry, unloading the dishwasher, putting shelf paper in my kitchen cabinet shelves, loading the dishwasher and doing laundry.


Then it hit me ... thoughts of you, my dear reader. I thought I'd see what you are doing. Are you having a good weekend? I hope so. I live for the weekends. I purposely schedule restful weekends. As evidenced by my above paragraph, it's not that I do no work, but I at least do work on my schedule. That's so nice.

The past couple of months (maybe three?) there have been many emotional topics that King and I have been working through as a team. These decisions are ones that we made together and are remaking. I can't get specific, but suffice it to say that there are more than two and less than six big decisions that we are making right now. Sometimes we sleep well and sometimes, we wake. He woke up at 1:00 this morning and then came back to bed around 3:00. I woke at 4:00. We are pretty much 100% one in heart in our decisions together, but it's still hard to make emotional decisions. It takes a LOT of time, prayer and wisdom. Wisdom seems to come slowly for us ... especially me.

I don't know why I'm saying all of this except for the fact that what you read here is only a glimpse of what is going on with me. Sometimes there is so much on my heart that I cannot share. And when I sit down to blog, I'm stumped. Yesterday was one of those days. I truly was every busy and barely had time to catch my breath, but I also had a heavy heart and didn't know what to say to you. :) Today I know what to say: Go, Football!! Saturdays filled with college football are just very happy days. :)

No comments: