Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Messy Life

My absence from bloggy world is due to a very sick Princess. The last posting was right before the storm hit. She has what her pediatrician termed this morning, "the worst case of chicken pox that I have seen in a long time". She is m-i-s-e-r-a-b-l-e. She has so many lesions that yesterday she broke down in tears because she was so fearful. It really is disconcerting to see her body in such a state. They are everywhere and I do mean everywhere. They are so bad in her throat that we went in for a strep test this morning.


She didn't even want me to look at her yesterday. I promised her that the pictures I took would never be published and that comforted her. I really wish she would let me share them as she is a sight to make one's compassion-o-meter peg out. My prayer for her during this time is Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer."




In the spirit of all things messy, I took a picture of my desk. I never seem to have the chance to clean it up. So, here's my challenge: post your messy picture, set a goal date for organization and leave a comment for me. I am posting this picture so that you will be completely impressed when I post the "after cleaning" picture. I plan to have complete transformation by tomorrow at noon. The stack of papers on the edge of my desk nearest you is no small task ..... Pray for me.

No comments: