Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Quiet weekends


Bacterial Bronchitis. That's the key phrase around our house the past three weeks. God bless the makers of Z-Packs! Both Princess and I had bronchitis and we both were very improved within 36 hours of taking our azithromycin. Woo-hoo!


The real fun has been her lincoln logs. Every weekend, for 5 weekends, we have played lincoln logs all weekend. We turn on the tv about 11-noon and begin watching football games and playing l.logs in the living room floor. It's creative, fun, great fellowship. This past weekend, the Polly Pockets came to the Old West for a visit. Very cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grammy is sure sorry you have both been sick. That is definitely
"NO Fun!" However, the Lincoln Logs sound like fun. I'm afraid I can't get down there where they are, though.
I pray that you are both better by now.
Wish we could be together more.
The big vacation sounds like way more fun than I need at one time, though. I'm sure it will be very exciting.