Sunday, October 14, 2007

Health


I haven't updated on my health lately. I am still watching my food intake and am hanging in at 34 pounds lost so far. I really want to make it to 40 lbs, but I'm doing great, so I can't be too frustrated with myself.


Paralysis is pretty good. When I have episodes, they tend to be whoppers. I haven't had to use the oxygen in a while though, so that's good.


Princess is sick again this weekend. Another horrible cough and a sore throat this time. We have to get her healthy because we leave a week from tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Josha said...

pretty girl.
pretty camera.
Just like mine...pretty girl and camera. Yay for you!! Tell Little Miss Girl I wish her well!

Josha said...

um....giggle...i miss you....giggle, giggle...um...looking forward to march...giggle