Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Cleaning

Hubby and I are still cleaning and organizing the garage. It's going to be great when we get finished ... it's just taking so long!

I got my hair cut today. It's basically the same ... short and flippy.

Last week I walked 10 miles. I began to run periodically during my walk and am amazed that I am so lacking in stamina. In college, I did aerobics 3x a week and ran 2-5 miles the other two days. Now, after 7 years of paralysis, I just do not have the stamina to run. I am amazed at my progress in overall endurance though. To walk 10 miles a week is nothing short of stupendous for this paralytic. :)

I bought a new dress (and shoes) today for a wedding we are going to this weekend. I bought a medium size dress. Haven't done that in years! I also made a goal to be in the 130's by the end of the week. Well, I made 139 yesterday! I hope to be at goal weight by Christmas. I'll try to post a pic in my dress, shoes and new hair in the next couple of days.

Eats have been good. I got my last NS order last week. I will miss the convenience of having yummy diet food premade for myself.

Well, I'd better get back to the garage....

No comments: