Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Walking Again

My knee is so much better! I went for a short hike with Jamie and Princess on Sunday evening. Previously, I've posted a waterfall picture from our neighborhood. In the 4 years that we have lived here, I have never hiked down by the lake. I couldn't believe how pretty it was! It was getting dusky and there are "critters in those woods", so we turned around and headed back. I really want to go back in full daylight and enjoy the hike.

I went for my 3 mile walk this morning as a celebration of my "new" knee and also to celebrate my new official pant/dress size! I'm in a solid 10 now. Since the 1st of March, I have gone from a 16 to a 14 to a 12 to a 10!!! Yahoo. Josh, you know those beautiful cream slacks from Ann Taylor that you gave me? I kept thinking I would take them to the tailor to shorten the hem. I tried them on this morning and, alas, they are way too big. I also tried on my "inspiration" jeans this morning ... you know the jeans you keep stuffed in the closet hoping that one day you'll fit in them, but knowing that you never will? I tried them on and they fit! Ok, so a bit of a muffin top, but it won't be long 'til I'll be in them with no muffin in sight.

No comments: