Sunday, May 20, 2007

G'Day


It's been a good day, Mate! Since my King and Princess were still on their camping trip this morning, I had all the time in the world to get ready for church services. I took another bath (took one after my walk last night) and did my tan, did a pedicure, had NS brown sugar oatmeal ... It was great! At the church building I taught second grade during the 1st hour and during 2nd hour service, I worked in the nursery (infants). I do this every week and factor it into my exercise routine. Some of those babies are chunks! And of course, they like to be bounced and held at the same time. It is a great leg and arm workout to minister to them. I take a step and go up on my toes, take a step and go up on my toes ... very good for the calves. Or I stand in place and do a partial squat to make the bouncing motion. All the while I get to snuggle one of God's precious little lambs and sing about His Gracious Love. The best workout in the world!

No comments: