Saturday, May 19, 2007

Feeling Better




Oh, the blessing of good potassium levels! I don't know where my K+ (potassium) is going, but I seem to be losing it this week. I've had to take liquid and slow release K+ the past few days. This afternoon I started into an episode, but slept it off. I have felt like this kitty though. I'm totally aware during my paralysis, just can't move. Might was well just lay there and be cute!




I made dinner for a family in our small group ... Meatloaf, potato salad, fruit salad and chocolate chip cookies. Half the dinner was homemade, half was purchased. Sam's has Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies in a tub that makes 84 cookies. I baked 30 last night and 15 this afternoon. My goodness, the house smelled good. I am proud to say that I didn't eat one crumb, cooked or uncooked. But I wanted to. :)

I did get to exercise last night and today. I walked 3 miles last night and two miles tonight. King and Cutie/Princess went on a camping trip, so it's just me at the ole palace. I enjoyed my walk, my NS dinner and I even got the dishes done. I'm ready for some Sudoku and some sleep!


2 comments:

Ruthie said...

hope you are still feeling better! I just wanted to say I am soooo inspired by your laundry folding putting away post/challenge. As I sit in my bedroom I have stacks and clean clothes that need to be put away.. been there all week.. before bed tonight they will be put away..

thanks for the inspiration.. in more ways than one!!!

LOVE you blog~ you are amazing!

flowerpot said...

Thanks Ruth!!