Sunday, December 30, 2007

Only Three Little Pounds

That's all I gained over my Christmas vacation! I'm pumped! I really need to officially weigh in the morning to know exactly how much I gained. I'll update in the morning. And another tiny, yet significant "yee-haw" is that I did NOT eat the mini Snickers bar that was laying on my cabinet. I tossed it aside and grabbed a grapefruit. I think I will just go throw it in the trash can while I'm thinking of it...

King and I had such a wonderful talk on the way home from our trip. We talked about our goals for this next year. I'm very excited for 2008! I can't believe it's just around the corner.

There's much laundry and unpacking and football parties to prep for over the next couple of days. I'd better get going. Happy New Year!

UPDATE: Just as I suspected, I always weigh less first thing in the morning. I did not gain anything on my trip!! I left weighing 139.6 and I weighed 139.6 this morning. That is very rewarding!