Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Granny UPDATE

I got a call at noon today with the news that my Granny is unresponsive and has been for 2 days. She is 93 and tired. So tired. Her pulse at noon today was 30 and her blood pressure was super low.

Look at that beautiful face. Can't you just feel her sweetness and love oozing from her? She's precious. She's my Granny. I love her forever.

Fly to Jesus, Granny. I don't want you to go, but I'll see you on the flip side...

UPDATE: she rallied tonight and I talked to her. She was incoherent, but at least I got to hear her soft voice and tell her I love her. I hope to get to see her tomorrow, Lord willing.

2 comments:

ann said...

This is so beautiful, you both are beautiful. I'm so glad you got to tell her you love her. And I love that you know you'll see her again. Precious.

Josha said...

hug her from us while you're there and tell her we love her so much