Monday, January 26, 2009

I have only been to the grocery store once since November.


There are days when I don't even leave the house except to do afternoon carpool. Did I mention that we are super busy at work? Like, crazy busy. Deadlines start Feb 5th and go throughout February.

From my sitemeter, I see those of you coming to my blog to check on me because you don't even see me in real life. Sorry about that. Relief is coming, but will take a few months.

One joy lately: I have been taking Princess to horse riding lessons on Friday after school. She says she feels like she's flying when she rides Snowflake. Isn't he furry and cute? Makes me wish I could ride with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture! I rode a horse once, I was so sore afterwards. But it was a really neat experience!