Thursday, March 27, 2008

Quick Update

I have been exceedingly busy lately. We have not moved the office yet due to issues with the phone system. We partially moved in yesterday and should be fully functional by Monday or Tuesday.

My health has been great despite daily migraines. While talking to friends Saturday night, it dawned on me that the chocolate is causing my migraines. I decided to cut the chocolate and have been off of it since Sunday morning. My head is already better although I know it will take a few weeks to get all of the chocolate out of my system.

I am also having migraines because of stress. I posted a couple of months ago about my right knee popping. Nothing has changed, it still pops and I can feel something inside which makes me think some cartilage has torn off. I haven't been on the treadmill much since the popping began as I don't want to aggravate the condition. Thus, I am not burning off the extra stress that piles up inside of me.

Bible study has been great. There is no organized study, just a continued read of Proverbs and Ephesians. Love them both!

My friend with cancer has her own wigs, so Princess' hair is not needed. We still have the hair in a zippy bag waiting for me to decide where to send it. Locks of Love does not use all the ponytails that they receive, so I'm reluctant to send it to them. I'll have to do more research. In the meantime, we will use her ponytail for her project at school in April. We all love her new hair and it's care is so much easier.

We had a big software release this week. This is the release that will ship on all the HP computers next year. It needs to be done correctly. All "bugs" need to be known and as many of them fixed as possible. Our distribution has increased/changed so much where software bugs were simply an annoyance before, now the bugs will show up as so numerous as to remind a person of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Gotta squish the bugs before they are distributed. :)

No comments: