Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog Award



My SIL was so kind as to nominate me for a blog award. Thanks, Josha! Hop on over to her blog at Running Thoughts. You will be very inspired by her story.

The rules are:


  1. Thank the person giving the award

  2. Tell seven things about myself

  3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs

  4. Let your nominees know about the award.


Seven things about me:



  1. The formatting on this post is driving me batty.
  2. I am wife to superman and mom to my best girlfriend.
  3. I work at a software company.
  4. Following in my daughter's footsteps, I'm learning to ride horses - english style. Our horse is Hippo, a flea-bitten grey Arabian.
  5. I love Jane Austen novels. My latest favorite is Emma.
  6. I love to shop at Goodwill.
  7. I have Periodic Paralysis and am on the board of directors of the Periodic Paralysis Association. Check out our new video on YouTube.

I do not have 15 blogs to nominate, but I'll share some of my favorite blogs:



  1. The Queen B: Sweet gal and so down to earth.

  2. Bekah Believes: an IRL friend as well as a fellow blogger.

  3. Ministry So Fabulous: Amy Beth is one of my favorite internet friends. Love her! And you will, too.

  4. Small Town Life: Ann is another internet friend that would be an IRL friend if we lived closer. Maybe this award will pull her out of her blog hiatus. (Miss you, Ann!)

  5. Water Cooler Wisdom: another blogger on hiatus. Come back to us, Katybug!
  6. Stories of Grace: Her kids are adorable and so are their stories!

No comments: