Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blog Thoughts

Do you have those blogging thoughts? You know, you are in a conversation and think, "ohhhh. I want to blog about that!". But the problem is that you are not in front of the computer and by the time you ARE in front of your computer, you've lost the thought.


This happens to me about once a day. Pretty silly, don't you think? Especially since it's been almost a month since I blogged.


Arent' you curious about the 30 things I've wanted to blog about this month and haven't?? Me, too. I wish I could remember those thoughts...


This is what I look like most Saturdays. I take the Princess to the horse barn, sometimes letting Dixie the tiny poodle tag along. I watch Princess ride her horses. I leave to run errands. She's still riding her horses. I come back from errands. She's still riding horses. It's the Saturday thing to do, you know. The girl could probably sleep in the stall with a horse, if I let her.

2 comments:

Katybug said...

It's the Jane Austen in her, isn't it? :-)

Julie From Inmates said...

carry a small notebook with you at all times. It helps me. =)