Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday


So, I've decided to workout by walking every morning for 15 minutes. Maybe I'll add in some weights. I've had a migraine every day this week. All day, every day. I am hoping that exercise will help them by relieving some tension/stress. This morning I clipped on my IPOD and started listening to a sermon. I got so involved in the sermon (on the character of God ... my fav subject!) that I didn't realize I had my eyes closed and was holding onto the treamill in front of me. I looked like something from an episode of Little House on the Prairie. I was being pulled along the treadmill like a ox pulls a plow. I realized, "whoops. I think I'm having an episode." When I let go of the treadmill, I thought I was going to fly off backwards ... I was moving so slowly and the treadmill was still going strong!


King helped me to the couch and I had an untold number of paralysis episodes. Here I sit at my desk, trying to work and I have only a portion of a brain. I have taken orders and helped customers from 12 different countries. The good news is that I can type slowly on the internet while doing customer service and no one knows I have a migraine or that I just had a 30 minute paralysis episode. :) The internet is such a good tool!

No comments: